Wednesday, October 19, 2011

promptness

The hardest part about writing my paper is being prompt. I can understand prompts, unfortunately, I'm not good at following them in a timely fashion. Nearly everything I've turned in in this class has been days to weeks late, this blog post included. That said, I think my work itself is alright, though I should definitely work on promptness in the future. Writing my paper was harder than I thought it would be. It wasn't hard, necessarily, just time consuming. That said, I really did try to do it right. My paper was far from perfect but I did put in earnest effort in writing it.

 I didn't do so well on my presentation. I didn't do horribly--I certainly didn't have to run out crying or covered in vomit (mine or anyone else's), and I went first, which took balls guts, but I still think I did okay considering. I'm glad this paper is over. On the bright side, I learned a lot about the importance of time management, and of editing. I'll be sure to make smarter decisions concerning it in the future. I legitimately did enjoy this class, though I think I might enjoy only having an hour of class on m/w/f even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment